REC ABS plastic
ABS is the favorite material for 3D printing because of light weight and durability. It has ideal strength, machinability, and temperature resistance. REC ABS filaments are used by makers, fablabs, educational institutions, industrial enterprises and 3D printers manufacturers.
Vacuum seal for better storage and multiple use - All spools are wrapped in vacuum seal storage zip-bags to safekeep before and during the breaks between 3D printing sessions.
Stable and solid colors from batch to batch. The plastic filament is made from pre-processing materials.
ABS 3D printing filament is compatible with all FDM 3D printers.
REC ABS is dissoluble in acetone, and it can be easily sanded and machined.
- Extruder temperature - 210 - 245°C
- Heat bed - 110 - 120°C
- Cooling fan - off
- Density - 1,05 g/cm3
- Flexural modulus - 2400 MPa
- Tensile yield strength at 23°C - 52 MPa
- Softening temperature - ~103 °C
- Flexural strength (2,8 mm/min 23 °C - 70 MPa
- Rockwell hardness (R-Scale) - 112
- Izod impact strength - 25 kj/m 2
- Oil-resistant (form change for 24 hours) - 0,2%
- Electrical resistivity - 3.26 x 1014 Ohm/cm
- Combustibility category (GOST 28157) - n/a
- Limiting oxygen index (GOST 21793-76) - 18.2-18.5
- Ash content % (GOST 15973) - Less 0,01