REC HIPS filament
REC HIPS filament is a high-impact polystyrene. In its properties this material is similar to ABS filament but doesn't absorb moisture and is perfectly amenable to mechanical processing. HIPS is soluble in a citrus oil, that's why it can be used as a support material. It has a very smooth surface which is advantageous for silicone molding.
The filament comes in a diameter of 1.75 mm, color - white and spool weight - 500 gr.
The informational sticker is a unique addition to our products. It indicates the amount of thread remaining on the spool. The zippered bag and silica gel allow for reliable storing of consumables between 3D printing sessions.
- Melt Flow Index 5kg/200°C - 8 g/10min
- Izod impact notching 23°C - 11kg-cm/cm
- Tensile strength 23 °C - 232kg/cm2
- Flexural strength 23°C - 4450 kg/cm2
- Flexural modulus 23°C - 2,32x10 kg4/cm2
- Rockwell hardness scale L - 79
- Distortion temperature 18,6kg/2 - 90°C
- Softening temperature 1kg - 96°C
- Combustibility category - HB (1,5)
- Oil-resistant (form change for 24 hours) - 0,5%
- Electrical conductivity - 5,40 x 10140M/cm
- Combustibility category - Without category
- Oxygen index % 02 Gost 21793-76 - 17.9÷18.2
- Ash content % Gost 15973 - 0,25