REC FLEX filament
REC FLEX filament is a termoelastoplast, similar to silicone in its properties. It's great for creating protective enclosures, seals, simple molds, insulating gaskets, parts for footwear industry, finished elastic products and the mechanical nodes.
Vacuum seal for better storage and multiple use - All spools are wrapped in vacuum seal storage zip-bags to safekeep before and during the breaks between 3D printing sessions.
Stable and solid colors from batch to batch. The plastic filament is made from pre-processing materials.
FLEX 3D printing filament is compatible with all FDM 3D printers.
- Extruder temperature - 220 - 240 °C
- Heat bed - 80 - 110°C
- Cooling fan - off
- Tensile strength, 23°C - 171 MPa
- Shore hardness (D-Scale) - 40
- Elongation at break - >600%
- Flexural modulus, 23 °C - 752MPa
- Notched izod impact strength 23 °C, -40 °C - not being destroyed
- Oil-resistant (form change for 24 hours) - 1,3%
- Electrical conductivity - 1,82 x 10120M/cm
- Combustibility category - n/a
- Oxygen index (GOST 21793-76) - 19.0-19.5%
- Ash content (GOST 15973) - Less 0,01%