REC PLA plastic
PLA is the most popular material for prototyping and producing moving parts. For home and office PLA is the best choice - 100% safe and easy to use. REC PLA filaments are used by fablabs, educational institutions, industrial enterprises and 3D printers manufacturers.
Vacuum seal for better storage and multiple use - All spools are wrapped in vacuum seal storage zip-bags to safekeep before and during the breaks between 3D printing sessions.
Stable and solid colors from batch to batch. The plastic filament is made from pre-processing materials.
PLA 3D printing filament is compatible with all FDM 3D printers.
REC PLA is fully dissoluble in dichloromethane. Use epoxy resin for gluing the parts made with 3D printing filament.
No cracks - Parts made with PLA 3D plastic filament don't bend or crack under the influence of different temperatures.
- Melt flow index 5kg/200 °C - 8g/10min
- Izod impact notching 23 °C - 11kg-cm/cm
- Tensile strength 23°C - 232kg/cm2
- Flexural strength 23°C - 4450 kg/cm2
- Flexural modulus 23 °C - 2,32x10kg4/cm2
- Rockwell hardness scale L - 79
- Distortion temperature 18,6kg/2 - 90°C
- Softening temperature 1kg - 96°C
- Combustibility category - HB(1,5)
- Oil-resistant (from change for 24 hours) - o,5%
- Electrical conductivity - 5,40 x 10140M/cm
- Combustibility category - Without category
- Oxygen index % O2 Gost 21793-76 - 17.9÷18.2
- Ash content % Gost 15973 - 0,25