REC RUBBER filament
REC RUBBER filament is a termoelastoplast for 3D printing, similar to soft rubber in its properties. It is a flexible and soft material, great for creating seals, vibration dampers and insulating gaskets and very pleasant to the touch.
The informational sticker is a unique addition to our products. It indicates the amount of thread remaining on the spool. The zippered bag and silica gel allow for reliable storing of consumables between 3D printing sessions.
- Density Hardness Tensile strength - 0,95 g/cm3 60 shor A
- Elongation at break Fragility temperature - 6 MPa >500%
- The maximum recommended temperature - negative 40°C
- Izod impact strength - 85°C
- Oil-resistant (form change for 24 hours) - 25 kg-cm/cm 4,5%
- Electrical conductivity - 1,65 x 10150M/cm
- Combustibility category - n/a
- Oxygen index % 02 Gost 21793-76 - 17.5÷17.8
- Ash content % Gost 15973 - 0,04